The Foundation’s Executive Director, Katharine Yarnell, will be leading the Stewardship: Do not ask and you shall not receive workshop on Sunday, January 26 as a part of the Northeast District Leadership Training Workshops event. This event takes places at Cedar Falls, First UMC at 718 Clay St. in Cedar Falls from 2:30-4:45 p.m.
Below are all of the workshop topics:
- How to run a Meeting that Matters
- Different Committee Structures
- Worship Tech
- Starting a Wednesday night program for young families
- Church office software
- Missions: Ideas and opportunities for hands-on mission
- Nominations & Personnel: The key to a Healthy Church
- Stewardship: Do not ask and you shall not receive
- Ad Council: Visioning for your Congregation
- SPRC: All your questions answered!
- Circuit Ministry: The Future of our Churches
- Trustees: How to make a 3-5-year projection
- Finance: Trust, but verify
- Education: Confirmation, Sunday School, Vacation Bible School ~ How Connection with Neighboring Churches Can Help!
You can sign up for two different workshops by calling (515) 832-2784 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. The registration deadline is January 20, 2020.