Uncertain about what the new tax law means for you and your family? Wondering how to proceed with estate planning? This webinar is for you! This FREE training is open to the public.
When: Thursday, April 20 at 6:30pm
Where: Virtual. We will send you a link to the Zoom call when you register.
Who: Hosted by Foundation Executive Director Katharine Yarnell. Presentation by Johni Hays of Thompson & Associates.
More information: Johni Hays, JD, Senior Vice President of Thompson & Associates, is a national presence in the field of estate planning. She has written and lectured about this topic, helping people take charge of their estate plans and at the same time, she’ll show you how to leave more for your heirs than you thought possible. Through the use of strategic estate planning techniques, you’ll learn how to maximize your assets for you and the future of your loved ones while finding peace of mind that you have the right plan in place. Johni will address such questions as:
• Has your estate plan been updated in the last 3-5 years?
• Does your plan cover critical issues such as children from prior a marriage, special needs family members or education trusts for grandchildren?
• Do you need a trust?
• Has your estate plan addressed a common tax that affects most estates yet is often overlooked in planning?
• Could updating your estate plan make it easier for the surviving spouse to access funds after you’re gone?
• How can you benefit your favorite charities and avoid paying taxes on your IRA’s Required Minimum Distributions?