Iowa United Methodist Foundation Scholarships | Iowa United Methodist Foundation
APPLY NOW (No FAFSA Required!)
Note for applicants: we are aware of the delays affecting FAFSA forms this year. While we encourage students and parents to create their FSA IDs and complete their FAFSA when it opens, we will aceept alternate forms on the application. Please have other documents, such as your transcript(s), ready to upload.
We will accept the following for the FAFSA requirement:
- FAFSA Student Aid Report
- FAFSA Student Aid Index (previously known as Estimated Family Contribution)
- Federal Student Aid Estimator (https://studentaid.gov/aid-estimator/)
- 1040 (with Social Security information blacked/whited out)
The Iowa United Methodist Foundation offers thousands of dollars in scholarships every year to students who demonstrate academic and community excellence. We offer:
- High School Senior Scholarships for graduating high school seniors
- Non-Methodist College Scholarships to all students of the church
- United Methodist College Scholarships for students who will be attending United Methodist colleges
- United Methodist Seminary Scholarships to students following the call to join the ministry
- Westmar College Scholarships for students who will attend or are attending United Methodist colleges in Iowa
There are also other scholarship opportunities available through the General Board of Higher Education and Ministry and United Methodist Higher Education Foundation that the Iowa United Methodist Foundation participates in.
Scholarship applications are open December 1 – March 1 annually. All applications and required documents, such as essays, references and transcripts can be submitted through the online portal. Once you click on the application link, you will be brought to a third-party website. Please contact Cassie (email@example.com) with questions related to scholarships. Please contact our partner Kaleidoscope (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions related to the application. You can also utilize their Help Center.
YOU are changing lives!
Some of our recipients wanted to share their gratitude with our generous donors, the people who have impacted their lives through scholarships:
These scholarships are available to students because of generous people like YOU! Want to set up your own scholarship, either through a tax-savvy gift or in your will? Check out our free and anonymous gift-planning tool at https://iumf.giftlegacy.com/ or contact us at email@example.com or 515-974-8928 for more information and further steps.