Services for Individuals | IUMF
Helping others and being a partner in stewardship is a big deal to the Foundation. We offer a number of services to individuals in order to accomplish this concept of giving back, whether that be giving to a church, a scholarship fund, or some other organization that you want to see continue on into the future.
Some of the services the Foundation offers for individuals are:
- Short-term investment options through the Building Fund Trust program. To find the current BFT certificate rates, go to the Building Fund Trust Certificates page.
- Charitable IRA rollovers
- Confidential assistance with a one-time special gift and/or gifts through your wills/estates
- Creation of endowments for scholarships, ministries, or other missions that are important to you
- Donor-directed funds
- No cost, stock gift processing
- Online tools for planning wills and special gifts to your church
- Seminary loan refinancing at a low-interest rate. Check out our HELP Loans page to find the criteria to apply and other helpful information about the program.
- Several scholarships available for students attending a college or university. Check out our Scholarships page for this information.
For more in-depth information on individual services, visit our Planned Giving page or contact us by calling 515-974-8927 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.